Geberit stands for innovation, durability and ecological efficiency.
- Build strong relationships with Major Main contractors ensuring all Geberit products including ceramics and become their product of choice.
- Convert new users for Geberit products
- Complete a minimum of 120 -150 customer activities per quarter in line with agreed call patterns
- Administer activity (eg. Customer Contact Details / Call Reports / Project Data) via Geberit CRM system ensuring all activity is reported in a timely manner
- Work closely with the M&E Key account managers ensuring a combined approach to major projects
- Once preferred status has been achieved agree plans across the regions to support and train their local teams and installers
- Achieve / Exceed agreed sales budget.
- Work closely with the business support team and ensure all projects associated with the Major Main contractors are tracked and converted.
- Awareness of the Construction Industry with a proven track record in Sales
- Demonstrate Sales & Negotiation skills so that price is not seen as the only option
- Strong communication skills both Written and Verbal
- The ability to listen and empathise with customers whilst holding the interests of Geberit first
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT Skills
- Key Account Management
- Oral and written English language skills on a native level
Would you like to work for a fast growing dynamic organization?
Are you an ambitious self-starter?
Would you like to work for a diverse, international and multicultural organization?
Are you creative with an out-of-the-box mind set?
Do you have a driving license?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then apply now!
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses 35 production facilities, of which 6 are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries, Geberit generates net sales of CHF 2.6 billion.